Released on June 4, 2021.
This movie is premiering on HBO Max, which is not available in India, BUT if you have the right VPN, you can take the HBO Max subscription and enjoy this movie.
As I stay in the Gulf, I can see this film on the big screen. I’m not adding salt by offering you the plot from this film in detail. But I will try to give you an overview of this movie. If you have a weak heart, then I suggest you don’t go out on a limb to watch this movie.
- The movie starts on July 18, 1981, where we all can see Ed & Lorraine Warren is present at the exorcism of an eight-year-old David Glatzel. His father, sister (Debbie Glatzel) and her boyfriend (Arne Johnson) are present in this exorcism. Now, you will see lots of struggles of the family and Warren between possessed David. It gives you tremendous experience.
- Conjuring 3 movie is based on a true story, but some things are exaggerate for drama’s sake. In this film, viewers will see a lot of jump scares with profound effects. Ed and Lorraine Warren have to resolve this mystery constantly. If you think this movie is related to David’s possession, you will see plenty of acting controls where the demon game is on.
- Arne Johnson is the main character in that film. Like he becomes the victim of the demon. He also gets arrested for stabbing a man 22 times. It becomes the real challenge for Ed & Lorraine Warren to prove court on evil possessions.
- The audience will reach for the big twist in this movie.
- The audience will also get to see the strong bonding between Ed & Lorraine, how they first met and spent thirty years with each other; their relationship had always been more substantial. It appears very short and beautiful.
- ‘Conjuring 3: The Devil Made Me do It’ is a horror film that doesn’t let your eyes and ears fly off the screen. The cinematography is quite remarkable. All the actors in the movie did a great job. In this film, one new change that the audience will experience is that the demon is not going to spare Ed and Lorraine Warren. At one point, Ed also becomes the demon’s victim and attempts to kill Lorraine.
At the end of the movie, we can all see a new collection is added in Ed Warren Museum. Some original footage the audience can see some real pictures and audio.
The film is engaging, and if you always understand Conjuring Universe, you should watch this film. You are sure to appreciate Conjuring 3; The Devil Made Me Do It.
I’m throwing five stars in this movie. In the entire film, I didn’t feel bored, and I wasn’t sleeping. This movie is a treat for all Horror Lovers. Now go, what are you thinking?
Enjoy the show!!
|Title||Conjuring 3: The Devil Made Me Do|
Sarah Catherine Hook
|Produced By||James Wan|