Skip to content
- RBI has joined the Central Banks and Supervisors Network for Greening the Financial System (NGFS) as a member.
- Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad represented India at the G-7 Digital and Technology Ministerial Meeting.
- Central Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Budni (MP) has tested the first-ever electric Tractor in the Institute.
- Samsung reclaims its crown as the world’s biggest smartphone maker from Apple.
- India, Japan, and Australia launched the Supply Chain Resilience Initiative (SCRI).
- Tata acquires a 64.3% stake in Bigbasket.
- Vaccine Maitri put to a halt till July.
- Covaxin price reduced to Rs. 400/dose for states.
- India’s first 3-D house printed at IIT-M
Appointments and Awards
- Axis Bank has approved the re-appointment of Amitabh Chaudhry as its MD and CEO for 3 years, effective from January 1, 2022
- Niraj Bajaj to take over from Rahul Bajaj as Bajaj Auto Chairman.
- Japanese sports brand Asics appoints Ravindra Jadeja as brand ambassador.
Days to remember
- April 30- International Jazz Day